Total Pageviews

Sunday 14 August 2011

A blank stare and a dark cloud...



Can you tell me what to feel?
just remove the will altogether
because really it feels nonsensical to push through it all
ad perpetuam
ad nauseam
and for what? why?
I sit here and wonder if anything is truly worth the pain that perennially stabs at me, eating away at the self i've been delicately fashioning from the scraps of me that were not me for years in a life i've had but rarely owned...is it that you wish my absence? would that please you? it is easily done, after all wouldn't it be easier to co-exist with those who you do not have to use your gift of polysemy ? my existence and story do not need relevance...if not wanted they can be as chalk on a slate, washed clean by the crystal saline of my receding flow...it is not all that hard to remove that which was always a peripheral accessory

No comments:

Post a Comment