Total Pageviews

Saturday 10 November 2012

of Dances and growth...Panorama:The Next Generation

So...the Weekend of the third of November, The Company Dance theatre opened curtain on our 24th season of dance "PANORAMA:The Next Generation"...
LOVED IT!!!!
My Dance partner, Jo-Ann Morris and I in Wilson's "Whisper"(2012)

An about face in the 2nd Movement (men's dance) of
Wilson's "PANORAMA:The Next Generation" (2012)


I enjoyed alot of the choreo entrusted to me, and I especially was moved to deep emotion when I had discovered that I had been promoted to a Junior member of the company...I felt vindicated after the long-though fun- nights, injuries and fatigue while going through my subsequent days ... Mr Anthony Wilson, Artistic Director, I am immensely grateful for the Opportunity, Mr Ricardo McKenzie, for being the awesomest friend for making me tag along to join with you, I owe you the biggest hug in LIFE, Mr Sigmund Morgan, for the constant encouragement, Grazie! to Mr Jerren Chambers, for the talks and encouragement, Zurie Johnson, for lightening (and then infuriatingly darkening) the bad days...we've come a long way from being "those feisty UWI boys" and I could not ask for more awesome guys to be lumped with :-) I must mention the camaraderie of Mssrs Corve DaCosta and David Reid, a league above but still great persons to share a stage with and the up and coming Mr R. Barrett
The Company in the finale of the title piece of the show Panorama!

No comments:

Post a Comment