Total Pageviews

Wednesday 16 May 2012


Laying in my room, I stew in the malaise of another year of life lived, another year of loss and pain through the lens of the fifteenth anniversary of my mother's passing, it would be bad and not so bad if it were that this milestone did not occur annually in the week leading up to Mother's day (as it -being her passing away- had happened the day before mother's day in 1997)  but here I must every May pretend to be joyous and happy for everyone who will on this day celebrate their mothers, while secretly harbouring a bitterness I daren't  express and is non-existent in any other facet of my life...but I felt the need to sing, and on the morning, at around the time I was informed I could no longer stop it, and here it is, a mess that I in retrospect should not have made, but alas...Im bound by my word to post such forays...In a future post i will bemoan with words my day

No comments:

Post a Comment