Total Pageviews

Tuesday 6 March 2012

...Eventually

This word, glorious in it's employ within my daily parlance to denote the time that I will generally take to perform any task or duty which will be of a manner that helps self...eventually...so often I put myself on the back burner with regard to the undertaking or completion of any task: I'll be fine, I can rest after, I will, eventually...Which would ideally be fine if not for the fact that with five choirs and two dance groups, three jobs and a desire to maintain my four hour a night sleep regime, "eventually" never truly comes...


"My candle burns at both ends
It will not last the night;
But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends -
It gives a lovely light"
 
-E. Millay, attr. to Roald Dahl

1 comment:

  1. Hmm! That "eventually" business...young man...smh. I hope you have "eventually" eaten, already.

    ReplyDelete