Total Pageviews

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Of Adele and an easy Tuesday Afternoon...

As I sit, I move through music and artistes I have not listened to in a while, I came across A song I fell in love with last week, Cheryl Cole's Promise This as sung by Adele. I have no real "emotional" reason why I love the song, it really is just a slower take on what was expressed in Rollin' in the Deep, (wait...umm...maybe less than no emotional reason, lol) but  this song moves me..it is just...wow...and I dont say that often of many things...I just love this song, and to top it off the song has in its lyrics "Alouette" nursery rhyme, brilliantly poignant juxtaposing "him" as the lark being dismembered and asking to be covered before the inevitable demise... for your listening pleasure, Adele with a cover of Cheryl Cole's Promise This =)

No comments:

Post a Comment