Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 November 2011

To My Friends...


It is something of a habit of mine to continually try to make it known to my friends just how wonderful they are; I love in every one of them all aspects of their nature. I feel drawn to them each in a way that is quite unlike the bond I have with another. they are never put against the same scale, they are all awesome for everything they do...in fact for me even quirks, mishaps and errs are to be praised as what came to create the person I now have the privilege of sharing space with. To all my friends, and especially to my close and long suffering ones, friendships formed in academia, passion, arts, sports, and yes, those as products of past romance... I LOVE YOU. YOU ARE SPECIAL TO ME. YOU ARE IMPORTANT TO ME AND ALL YOU DO AMAZES AND INTERESTS ME... I'll never hesitate to make it known that I will always appreciate you all

No comments:

Post a Comment