Total Pageviews

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Ramblings past the witching hour...*insert unearthly cackle*


"Blessed is the person who is too busy to worry in the daytime and too sleepy to worry at night. ..."
Having those words greet me on my fb newsfeed seemed to be the icing on the cake of days of pathetic fallacy that I had been having since I set foot beyond the safe borders of my Room and dared venture beyond my house's parameters...
Ive always been something of a busybody- now don't get me wrong I enjoy my wind down time, and consider a good book, some Irish cream and chocolate bliss- and its how I function..the constant jump of nerves and crackle of firing neurons as I leap from one thing to another, reading between disciplines, balancing Dance, Music, an academic and a social life, (though markedly much less social, and truly even if given all the time in the world I doubt i'll be sociable enough to adequately have one of these) it is in this state of equilibrium when all shows outward signs of flux that I thrive...until and unless the precarious balance has shifted- which it has...and I face a burnout that will border on epic as far as previous such ones are concerned...sadly it cannot come at a more horrid time, the period when I need the heady rush, that inability to think as i let body, eyes, ears, voice take control, giving me the oblivion I need to keep my tenuous grip on my present...or I risk losing myself to all that would begin to hold court in my forebrain and slowly undermine the founds of my world...

No comments:

Post a Comment