Total Pageviews

Thursday 22 September 2011

Thursday's child has far to go...


"...Monday's child is fair of face
Tuesday's child is full of grace,
Wednesday's child is full of woe,
Thursday's child has far to go,
Friday's child is loving and giving,
Saturday's child works hard for a living,
But the child who is born on Sunday
Is bonny and blithe and good and gay..."

The Oxford Dictionary of Nursery Rhymes

...Today I woke up to the distinct inkling that I had taken two steps back from the place I had been even the afternoon before... and it feels a bit worse knowing in the balance so as noone sees me to be worried I sequester myself, an even further cause of distress as it slowly eats away at the name I have created for myself with regard to my reliability to "be there"...even in seclusion I find I cannot be there for me...the ground gives way to nothingness, and I see air beneath me

No comments:

Post a Comment