Total Pageviews

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Random musing

Sitting at my desk at home, pencil in hand and ruler at the ready, i decided to take my little leisure time and begin that arrangement/mash-up of Sweet Lies and Angel eyes Ive had in my head for nigh 2 years (Beres Hammond) ... and i couldn't...the "why"s "What if"s begun to strike again i full force as i looked blankly at the Manuscript page before me which had shown such promise just seconds before...
what if its no good?
what if its too horrid and makes others annoyed?
why am i doing this?
why would anyone read let alone do this?

I removed myself from my workstation and summarily went for a long walk.
as i walked i hummed the themes of each song which spoke to me, my slow traverse of the neighbourhood, now a staple of my late nights at home (I usually only have nights for leisure), was calming, lending its usual tranquility. this morning (now the morning after) I set out for my place of employ my Neighbour, after my usual mumbled Good Morrow stopped me in my tracks by expressing a like for the song I was singing last night as i passed by her gate...guess thats one "what if" laid to rest...

Life really is too short to focus solely on what would hinder growth...

No comments:

Post a Comment