Total Pageviews

Monday 2 December 2013

A Venting letter...Part 1 of....

If I were able to...
If I could, I would speak to you about your willfulness, your stubborn nature, your apparent inability to be anything but closed, however, makes this both an exercise in futility and in itself an impossibility

first note: I am an introvert. I will not explode, I will not be one of the loud voices clamouring to be heard. I sit, I hold my corner, and do my duties. In the event that I have something to say, I will say it, and if I am comfortable I may also share bits of myself. your needing an extroverted person who plays introvert so that you can feel superior is not what you have got here...and it is not okay to choose which moment to validate that I am not a loud person.

second: I am educated. I am well read. I am an adult. these things I put into one because quite simply, It is already draining me to express this in a way that is not direct, showing the universe because your universe is not receptive to the reality and relevance of it. I am considered a person of above average command of the English language, so your language needn't be simplified, it does however need to be clearer. repeating nonsense in a slow condescending manner while syllabicating three syllable words is not going to make it make sense. It will, however, offend me. My grandfather IS a carpenter, my father and uncle ARE tailors, my aunts and grandmother sew as well...I know my way around colours, fabric and tools. Do not feel the need to describe it after I have already said "I know what it is." I wouldn't say it if I did not know. I have done this kind of job before, I am proficient in most of these things and what I am not I seek help with. you rarely do this tutelage, and so I calmly posit that you do not try to be rude or mean in your addressing of matters concerning the completion of a task you watched me do to completion after watching me do all the other tasks, as opposed to actually helping with any of the work. you are quality control. this is not my company. you had the client watch me do it the wrong way and waste resources in a task that could not possibly 'teach' me anything if done incorrectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment